Search This Blog

Friday, October 1, 2010

President Clinton to Attend Patty Murray Rally- Everett





News from 32nd District Democrats 
and Patty Murray Campaign

Patty Murray speaks at Bothell Rally in September
Photo credit-Janet Way






I have some exciting news to share: 
President Bill Clinton, the 42nd 
President of the United States, 
will be joining us here in Washington State 
on October 18th!
I hope you will help me give a warm 
Washington welcome to President Clinton, 
and join us at one of two exciting events -- 
a fundraising luncheon in Seattle and a 
Get out the Vote Rally in Everett later that afternoon.
As you know, getting out the vote 
is a critical part of this election -- 
and I am so excited to have President Clinton 
join me in Everett for a rally with supporters. 
The event is free and open to the public, so 
I hope you will join us for this historic 
event and show your support for my campaign.
The Rally starts at 2 p.m. and 
will be held at the Flying Heritage Collection at Paine Field.
The luncheon starts at noon at the 
Washington State Convention & 
Trade Center in downtown Seattle.
If you have any questions 
about the Seattle luncheon or to RSVP, 
or call (206) 328-2969.
Recent polling has this race much closer 
than any of us expected. The right wing 
has already pledged to spend millions of 
dollars attacking me on the airwaves. 
We have a strong campaign reaching 
out to thousands of voters each day, 
but I can't take anything for granted.
Thanks again for all your support, and 
I hope to see you at one of the 
events on October 18th!
Sincerely,

Patty Murray
U.S. Senator

No comments:

Post a Comment